Monday, July 9, 2012

Could this be my second chance to impress Legendary Music Manager, Johnny Wright?!?

Well, I've got some exciting news to share! Today I found out that I am a FINALIST for the web reality competition Take The Stage on Yobi.TV. My single 'Walking Away' was chosen to move forward in the competition where I will be competing against other finalists for a spot on the televised segment to win a cash prize and a music management contract with Legendary Music Manager, Johnny Wright. I first caught Johnny's eye when I was a contestant on the web reality competition On The Spot last year. I was competing for the opportunity to become a member in his new supergroup, now known as Y6, and finished fourteenth placed. Will this be my opportunity to once again impress Johnny and finally join his roster of artists like Ciara, The Jonas Brother, Janet Jackson, and Justin Timberlake? Stay updated with the competition - VOTING for the finals will start soon! I'm going to need all your help! -Jaizon


No comments:

Post a Comment